THE TWO RINGS 1st PARAGRAPH


My name is Caraveena, twenty-years-old girl with curls wavy long hair, dazzling brown eyes, and an expression that people say as God's most perfect sculpture. That means I’m pretty. Well, it’s because I was one of Malaveena and Antonius Veena’s daughter, a pair of legendary sorcerers who is not only known for their position at the Government but also with their position at society. They were very amazed and respected by all the peoples who lives at Merlin. But no matter how famous they are, my parents can’t resist to have a daughter like me, because I do not like my eldest brother or my little sister, nor like all sorcerers in this town. I’m not a sorcerer, I’m an oracle.

please visit our link at goodreads here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13496819-the-two-rings